stinking up your comedy cup, since 1978!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

i was gonna work today ... but then i got high


ok, i didn't actually get high, i just got lazy and i like that afroman song. cloudy saturday afternoon so i'm just chillin, drinkin' my cranberry juice and so on. i think working at SLAC has permanently screwed up my circadian rhythms. i think my average sleep-wake cycle is something like 30 hours. sucK! this polish poster is one of many awesome alternative polish posters for american movies from the iron-curtain days.

i just wrote a response to a question about jane fonda on yahoo answers. people like that piss me off, especially the "dissent is treason" crowd.

next week i'm going to my first ever conference, in quebec. just like real scientists do! it's supposed to be in a really nice ski resort, but i think it'll be too warm for any skiing or whatever, but should be cool anyway. i don't have to present anything (seein' as i dont have anything to present) which makes it double-extra-cool for me.

uh oh. cranberry juice is empty and now i have to go make coffee. yay! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home